city vs aris 24/2/2011

Full strength side for me, get the game won then take the big hitters off.

Tevez should start after being on the bench on Sunday.

3-0 City

byron.rs said:
I have some questions. I will not be sitting with the Aris fans tomorrow but my tickets are for gate H.
I don't want to cause any trouble or anything so my question is, can I wear my Aris shirt or is it not allowed?
And if allowed will it be safe for me? :D

Yes you can and it should be safe, our fans do not cause many problems and 99% wouldn't start fights with European fans (except Man United glory-hunters :P).

A full strength attacking team for me.

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Kolarov
Vieira Barry
Tevez Silva Balotelli
Dzeko

lionheart said:
Micah Richards won't be playing, so why not give Boateng a run out?

Why won't he be playing? Is he injured?

On 2nd thoughts anyway, I think Boateng needs a runout and we should save Richards for the weekend.

SamTheGuru said:
lionheart said:
Micah Richards won't be playing, so why not give Boateng a run out?

Why won't he be playing? Is he injured?

On 2nd thoughts anyway, I think Boateng needs a runout and we should save Richards for the weekend.
richards is injured bobby said in the press conference

I assume if it's a score draw after 90 mins tomorrow, then we are out? The match will only go to extra time/pens if it's another 0-0? Am I right?

I don't expect this to be the case but would be nice to know if I'm sat there tomorrow sh*tting myself....

Full strength, yes, buts Silva should be on the bench IMO, and Kolarovs played loads recently, as has Barry.

_______________Hart_______________
Boateng_Kolo Touré_Lescott__Zabaleta

If that can't beat Aris then were not going through whoever we put out so I'd go with this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.