City vs Bayern Munich Post match Thread

grim up north said:
Mrmcfc said:
grim up north said:
He had a cracking shot on goal which required an excellent save.
Provided a cross that negredo nearly scored from.
And ultimately did something that nobody was capable of doing all game, beat their man.

what did yaya do?

Chased shadows all night because we were out numbered in midfield not his fault or Fernandinho fault.

Yaya plays shit, not his fault.
Fair enough

Mrmcfc said:
Train said:
Mrmcfc said:
He did more in 15 minutes than yaya did all game.

He doesn't have the technique nor the ability to control a game playing as a CM. His pass success rate is something like 75% whereas yaya's is 90%...
Brilliant.
And yaya doesnt have the engine to play in a game in which the other team control the game.
Getting 90% pass rate with sideways passing is legit, ask carrick.
He has a point. Yes, Milner shows heart, but we've already seen this season he can be disastrous.

We have to move to a 3-man central midfield. Have to. Period.

johnmc said:
Benarbia said:
jellert said:
I realy dont like fernandinho..

Awful awful player we got dicked bummed raped and laughed at when we bought him

Don't be so silly.
Unfair to judge him on today. He had no chance against so many opponents. Playing with 2 mids is killing us against high pressing opponents.

RandomJ said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Anyone blaming Pellegrini needs to stop masturbating to the picture of Mancini they have in their bathroom.

He is to blame. He picks the team, he sets the formation, he picks the tactics and he got all 3 wrong. 2 up front and 2 in midfield is suicide against Bayern and he sat there twiddling his fucking thumbs until we are 3-0 down and 20 mins left in the game and then decides he can be arsed to change things. This is nothing to do with Mancini he had a fucking shocker tonight and deserves the criticism coming his way.
i agree that he sets all that up and i do agree he gets some of the blame but he cant make players play with their hearts if they dont give a shit. even when we got the ball in the first half how many times did we just kick it away, Navas especially. You can control formation tactics etc but you cant make a player play if they dont give a rats ass. i would bench dzeko and hart first to send a message. I defended dzeko a lot but his defense rate is shit, he loses the ball and just walks back and lets the mid and defense take care of it. Hart gets beat near post way to much need to fix that or get benched done with him. Pell should have put an extra midfielder in but shit happens i guess. Glad to see Negrado, silva, milner put more heart in 10min then the whole team did in 80. Shitty result but its over and on to the next game.

Manchester_lalala said:
I see clichy is getting a battering tonight, Richards had a shocker aswell. Ball watching all game, was like the Richards of old.

Ribery was making fun of richards

How much more money do we have to spend before we can beat elite teams, coz clearly coaching amazing talent we hv is not an option anymore.

Benarbia said:
jellert said:
I realy dont like fernandinho..

Awful awful player we got dicked bummed raped and laughed at when we bought him

I thought he was our best player at Villa Park , but tonite he looked like one of our worst.

taconinja said:
Mrmcfc said:
Train said:
He doesn't have the technique nor the ability to control a game playing as a CM. His pass success rate is something like 75% whereas yaya's is 90%...
Brilliant.
And yaya doesnt have the engine to play in a game in which the other team control the game.
Getting 90% pass rate with sideways passing is legit, ask carrick.
He has a point. Yes, Milner shows heart, but we've already seen this season he can be disastrous.

We have to move to a 3-man central midfield. Have to. Period.

Horses for courses. Usually at home i see merit in picking Aguero and Negredo or similar little and large forward combo. but away from home and against a team like Bayern we need the 3 mids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.