City vs Bayern Munich Post match Thread

kanovic said:
RandomJ said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Anyone blaming Pellegrini needs to stop masturbating to the picture of Mancini they have in their bathroom.

He is to blame. He picks the team, he sets the formation, he picks the tactics and he got all 3 wrong. 2 up front and 2 in midfield is suicide against Bayern and he sat there twiddling his fucking thumbs until we are 3-0 down and 20 mins left in the game and then decides he can be arsed to change things. This is nothing to do with Mancini he had a fucking shocker tonight and deserves the criticism coming his way.
i agree that he sets all that up and i do agree he gets some of the blame but he cant make players play with their hearts if they dont give a shit. even when we got the ball in the first half how many times did we just kick it away, Navas especially. You can control formation tactics etc but you cant make a player play if they dont give a rats ass. i would bench dzeko and hart first to send a message. I defended dzeko a lot but his defense rate is shit, he loses the ball and just walks back and lets the mid and defense take care of it. Hart gets beat near post way to much need to fix that or get benched done with him. Pell should have put an extra midfielder in but shit happens i guess. Glad to see Negrado, silva, milner put more heart in 10min then the whole team did in 80. Shitty result but its over and on to the next game.

Anyone who can't see pellegrini's tactics were d

Let's be honest, with the amount of money spent on getting the 'best players' - City were shockingly bad tonight.

A lesson taught - I think so.

some people are really fucking idiotic blaming CMs on here. they had no chance, bayern effectively played 6 in midfield against our two.

fucking footballing morons on here. sadly one of them on the bench too (for tonight at least)

Wrong team selection?

Certainly was for me.

Love Micah, but how can you leave out Zaba?

We knew, or should have that possession was key, so why not start Silva, our best possession player, arguably our best player tonight yet only on for 20 mins.

Negredo should have started before Dzeko, better in possession, more movement, more aggression.............

When Negredo scored I believed we could salvage a draw, blue glasses maybe, but at least we were competing then.....

Soooooooooooo disappointed

Pellegrini should take main brunt of the blame tonight. How he sat there for 70+ seeing Fernandinho and Yaya getting the run about from 5 Bayern players I don't know.

Anyone having a go at Fernandinho is nuts, not his fault tonight, he did all he could against a wave of Bayern players.

Negredo must start every game, let Edin start in Lge Cup.

Mrmcfc said:
grim up north said:
Mrmcfc said:
He had a cracking shot on goal which required an excellent save.
Provided a cross that negredo nearly scored from.
And ultimately did something that nobody was capable of doing all game, beat their man.

what did yaya do?

Chased shadows all night because we were out numbered in midfield not his fault or Fernandinho fault.

Yaya plays shit, not his fault.
Fair enough

Shut up the whole midfield was over run Bayern High pressing what the fuck where they supposed to do blame the manager he got it wrong Pep got it right

kanovic said:
RandomJ said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Anyone blaming Pellegrini needs to stop masturbating to the picture of Mancini they have in their bathroom.

He is to blame. He picks the team, he sets the formation, he picks the tactics and he got all 3 wrong. 2 up front and 2 in midfield is suicide against Bayern and he sat there twiddling his fucking thumbs until we are 3-0 down and 20 mins left in the game and then decides he can be arsed to change things. This is nothing to do with Mancini he had a fucking shocker tonight and deserves the criticism coming his way.
i agree that he sets all that up and i do agree he gets some of the blame but he cant make players play with their hearts if they dont give a shit. even when we got the ball in the first half how many times did we just kick it away, Navas especially. You can control formation tactics etc but you cant make a player play if they dont give a rats ass. i would bench dzeko and hart first to send a message. I defended dzeko a lot but his defense rate is shit, he loses the ball and just walks back and lets the mid and defense take care of it. Hart gets beat near post way to much need to fix that or get benched done with him. Pell should have put an extra midfielder in but shit happens i guess. Glad to see Negrado, silva, milner put more heart in 10min then the whole team did in 80. Shitty result but its over and on to the next game.

Anyone who can't see pellegrini's tactics were dogshite and the main reason we lost this match needs to go have a wank in their bathroom and accept they know nothing about football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.