City vs Bayern Munich Post match Thread

Footballing lesson over, I guess we all know how united felt now. And it's not a good feeling...

Get dry bummed in midfield, wait until 3-0 down and 70 mins gone to makes changes. Pellegrini logic.

Hart really fucked us over again tonight. Two near post goals. What an arrogant fucker.

Yaya was poor in possession, as was Navas.

Dzeko... Abject, yet again.

andrewmswift said:
stupid managing, that's all that was. never should have started two strikers. we start with one striker and silva and we win

Oh yeah, simple as that :/ They were fantastic first half, no denying it. We could have changed to a 5 man midfield earlier, no doubt

Benarbia said:
Disgusting. Players were shocking but the tactics and the manager are to blame for this abysmal performance and I really fear for us

the manager? seriously?
i bet you pele would have played with more heart than most of the money grabbing bastards playing today

Well, like I said in the match day thread, not great but what continues to worry me is the continuing fact that MP still thinks Dzeko is better than Negredo and Jovetic. Madness. Anyway, great last 10 minutes once Silva came on and we actually had someone up front prepared to put in a bit of effort. Shit at the back or perhaps just made to look pretty poor. For those who have been lauding Nastasic as a cross between Beckenbaur and Bobby Moore, this will have been a sobering 90 minutes.
Still, I feel oddly uplifted after the last 10 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.