City vs Bayern Munich Post match Thread

Several points for me:

1. They are one seriously brilliant side and will piss this competition. They are like a machine. The way they press, move, pass, think is superior to anyone else out there. Do not forget these slapped Barcelona 7-0 on aggregate last year and are current CL champions. We wont face anyone as shot hit as these in this competition.

2. We set up wrong and should've been 4-5-1 with Milner in midfield alongside Yaya and Fernandinho. We still would've got beat but it would've given us a much better chance of competing. Yaya and Fern just got overrun which given previous prem performances using a 2 man midfield is hardly suprising.

3. Hart had an absolute shocker and needs dropping. Been shit all season.

We need to purchase a decent holding midfielder in january. The difference between our starting two and Garcia, milner and rodwell is huge.

If your going to deploy Toure in a holding role, there's no point in playing Fernandinho. I was looking forward to seeing Fernandinho because I thought it might push Toure back up the pitch. Nope.

Bobbymanc said:
Wrong tactics made us look really bad.
How long do we give Pelligrini?
Everton home, CSK away,Chelsea away....even if we loose any 1, there will be huge pressure on him

Re: Man City vs Bayern Munich Post match Thread

MihaiCity said:
Колобок said:
we need a genuine superstar to compete against such clubs. i can't see us getting one, so fuck CL. let's win the PL, i'd much better have it.

you're right but it seems we have problems in the league too FFS

once we sort out our wing play and settle with Big Al being our main gun we'll start doing immense damage. may not be this year, but i like the general direction we're going. fuck this fancy CL crap, leave it to posh more-then-just-clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.