City vs Bayern Munich Post match Thread

Thought Bayern schooled us to be honest, perhaps we should have started with an extra midfielder and one striker but Pellegrinni made a brave decision at home. Other than that it was bad luck and bad defending Bayern weee just better than us.

gangerolv said:
Benarbia said:
Disgusting. Players were shocking but the tactics and the manager are to blame for this abysmal performance and I really fear for us

the manager? seriously?
i bet you pele would have played with more heart than most of the money grabbing bastards playing today

Yep the manager set us up wrong and didn't rectify it until 70 minutes

Very poor tactically that by Pellegrini, it has to be said, played off the park from minute 1, oh but didn't Tyler enjoy mentioning it lmao, was loving every minute of it.

Deservedly well beaten.
Played a top side while playing well below par ourselves.
Pellegrini had the sort of European night that mancini got pelters for.Tactically got it wrong imo.
The referee was surprisingly poor,I hope we get treated as generously as an away side in the coming fixtures.

Such a frustrating game. As soon as Pellegrini made the changes that everyone had been asking for from the 30th minute, we started to get a grip on the game and were it not for Boateng being a cheating **** and saving a certain goal, we might well have done it. So imagine what might've happened if he'd switched to 5 in the middle it at half time instead.

We were given a footballing lesson today, but none of their goals were particularly good, they were all largely from our stupid errors, of which there were many. But playing 4 in the middle meant that our defence was constantly under pressure in dangerous positions, and if you let a team do that to you, even the best players in the world will make mistakes.

I thought we only raised our game for the big matches . Are we not even doing that now.

Jo hart has been awful with long range shots all his career and othe clubs are just realising this

I also really do think nasty is the emperor new clothing ,

And Joe Hart needs a fucking sledgehammer to his swelling bonce. Fuck him. International football has ruined that player.

The only hightlights tonight were Silva returned and Negredo goal.
Im having serious doubts wether Pellegrini is up to the job , very naive tonight .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.