City vs Birmingham - Official Match Thread

Birmingham put 2 past Stoke, away from home, in the week. You can say what you like about Stoke but they have a tough defence at home and anyone who scores a couple there has proven their ability to score on the tour.
For that reason I have the thought that the brummies will push up looking for glory and they may indeed get one in the net - the counter to that is that they'll become stretched at times and we'll capitalise on that. It'll be tough as hell but I can see us popping in 3 or 4 to Birminghams 0 or 1 and I'll be putting a wager on the 3-1 result (will still be happy if it's 4-0 though).
The rags are away at villa and I think they'll struggle - most likely a draw (rags getting one back on 96 minutes) and the arses have a tough 'un against a determined everton away so they may drop points too.
All being even, we'll be on equal points with arsenal and 1 point behind the rags by the end iof the weekend but if karma does it's best we'll be on equal points with the rags and 1 point ahead of the arsenal.

No pressure though 'cos it's a long season and we're only just getting into our stride . . if things go badly this weekend then I'm sure we can make the ground up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.