City Vs Chelsea (FA Cup) Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
Sorry Garcia will probably not touch the ball today the game will pass him by. This game wouldn have been tough with Fernandhino and Aguero fit, losing them two I ain't so confident. Settle for a replay. Hope to god I am wrong.

Garcia is not the type of player that hogs onto the ball. Most of his work is off the ball.

hmm, wonder if it as 4-4-2, with dzeko and jovetic up front, or a 4-3-3 with silva and jovetic on the wings and milner solidifying the central midfield. personally i like the second option better, but we can always switch the formation without changing personnel with this lineup. thats always a very good thing.

So nervous ...I hope we don't lose :S

Three in mid for Chelsea again :/

Is jojo playing Nasri role? With on up top? Dzeko please find your touch today !

Have to agree with the comment about Garcia personally would have started Garcia and Milner in CM with Yaya further forward and Silva and Jovetic in wide positions. Is Garcia really that much better than MDM in a Two man midfield especially after just coming back from injury.

thomasobDK said:
hmm, wonder if it as 4-4-2, with dzeko and jovetic up front, or a 4-3-3 with silva and jovetic on the wings and milner solidifying the central midfield. personally i like the second option better, but we can always switch the formation without changing personnel with this lineup. thats always a very good thing.

It will be a hybrid of 4-4-2 and 4-2-3-1.

thomasobDK said:

The latter sounds better

thomasobDK said:
i think it will be 2 up top with jovetic dropping deeper when we have'nt got the ball.

thomasobDK said:

I'd guess it's more of a 4-5-1 with Jovetic linking the midfield and Dzeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.