City vs. Chelsea Pre-Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
c4lv3rt said:
What would happen if he refuses to warm up again i wonder? I think he'll come on and get the winner. Cmon city!!!

I think he'll come on for 10-15 minutes and do quite well but far from spectacularly.

Should be interesting on here later, no matter what happens, win draw or lose Tevez will be blamed, Bobby Manc will have to be sacked and Lescot will be to blame without playing. Can't wait :) oh and if we win, we will still be a point behind its the end of the world oh god its doom and gloom.

Guttered I can't go, had to send the lad and his mate :( bloodly poorly, cheer me up City.

No17 said:
I dunno why I thought Mancini might give Dzeko a run out after his good performances of late...

Same here...I thought his effort vs. Sporting earned him a shot...

But guess Mancini has no faith in him (especially if he gives a nod to Tevez ahead of him at any point of the game), so....

I see a most definite severance between the two over the summer...which is a shame cause it seems like Edin likes MCFC and the fans.

Jaskosss said:
Mancini= Italian
Balotelli= Italian

Rest my case

gonna get a good amount of abuse for this but it is what it is
Dzeko has been playing extremely better the past few weeks unlike mario but he still gets the nod ahead of him

ps: before any start the 'here comes the balkan brigade bullshit' ones again, I am from Belgium...

This game was MADE for Balotelli

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Jaskosss said:
Mancini= Italian
Balotelli= Italian

Rest my case

Dzeko has been playing extremely better the past few weeks unlike mario but he still gets the nod ahead of him

ps: before any start the 'here comes the balkan brigade bullshit' ones again, I am from Belgium...

how's that?

No17 said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Jaskosss said:
Mancini= Italian
Balotelli= Italian

Rest my case

how's that?

As Chelski players are masters of provoking - it is made for getting ejected :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.