City vs Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, City are in the CL yet rotate players, Chelsea are not in Europe yet have played the same 3-4-3 formation with the same players week in week out since the defeat at FC Rainbow Bottlers. Explain to me then how Chelsea can be at an advantage with player freshness?

You're making it sound like we rotate our full 11 each Champions League game.

You sound a rite tit

interesting match. looking forward for this.
i never see english team play successfully with 3 men at the back.
hope Pep will tactically outsmart Conte.

interesting match. looking forward for this.
i never see english team play successfully with 3 men at the back.
hope Pep will tactically outsmart Conte.
I wouldn't count on it, still have nightmares from playing his Italy side w Belgium at the Euros.

Then again we had Wilmots as our manager, who is a tactical nonce.

Anyway won't be easy, Conte's already got his team figured out while Pep obviously is still searching.

If City win it 'll have to be from individual class and efficiency I reckon, so come on Agüero & KDB.

Got 1-1 written all over it
1) We always draw 1-1 at home
2) We won't keep a clean sheet
3) Both teams will obviously want to win, but will also be happy with a draw

We destroyed them with counter-attacks at SB last season but they probably won't let us do the same here. However, they can't win every game and they seem to struggle against the best teams, so I think we'll get a narrow win this time.

I'll be happy with a draw if and only if Liverpool don't beat Bournemouth (Wouldn't be surprised if they don't).

Am not sure how that is relevant if (and it's a big if obviously) Chelsea continue to play at the same level they have in the last 7 matches? Chelsea don't need to get much better, they just need not to go backwards.

You do see that your arse was handed to you before this revolutionary 343??

What invariably happens is a way to play against a certain system, unfortunately, plug head doesn't have variations... You'll see Saturday, Pep will expose the system, then the rest of the league rinses and repeats...

Looking forward to that elusive win against the so called big teams. Think it will be a draw though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.