City vs CSKA Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducado

Team supported
City
Last chance saloon for us this game, time for us to really step up to the mark!

Will the Derby win inject a bit more confidence into the team?

Same starting line up as started in the Derby

All in here please

Re: City vs CSCK Pre Match Thread

It is not going to be easy, even if CSKA are poor travellers but I am backing the lads to kick on from the derby victory.

Critical game for our season this one.
Today's win should be a massive tonic for the troops.
I would like to see Nasri starting in place of Navas, otherwise same team as for today will do for me.
I really fancy us for this one.

1141756_Manchester_City.jpg

Demi over Mangala because of his calmness. This is a vital game and I would trust Demi over Mangala, not taking anything away from Mangala, I think he'll be superb in time, but Demi was our MOTM today imo and his calmness will hopefully set the tone for the back four facing CSKA' s pacy attack.

The two Ferns in midfield would allow Yaya to threaten CSKA further up the field while Milner will give us 100% whilst also protecting the left side. Nasri or Navas, I've picked Samir on the sole factor Navas played today.

Kun over Dzeko is a no-brainer atm, Edin looks to be out of form and I would rather play Sergio in such an important match.

Ray78 said:
It is not going to be easy, even if CSKA are poor travellers but I am backing the lads to kick on from the derby victory.
We beat them 5-2 last season and they're a worse team this season. How we let them get a 0-2 lead back to 2-2 the other week is mystifying, they're a bang average team.

If we play as well as we can we will win 4-0 5-1, even playing as inconsistently as we have this season it should be a 3-0 game.

Azul Luna said:
1141756_Manchester_City.jpg

Demi over Mangala because of his calmness. This is a vital game and I would trust Demi over Mangala, not taking anything away from Mangala, I think he'll be superb in time, but Demi was our MOTM today imo and his calmness will hopefully set the tone for the back four facing CSKA' s pacy attack.

The two Ferns in midfield would allow Yaya to threaten CSKA further up the field while Milner will give us 100% whilst also protecting the left side. Nasri or Navas, I've picked Samir on the sole factor Navas played today.

Kun over Dzeko is a no-brainer atm, Edin looks to be out of form and I would rather play Sergio in such an important match.
Hope Pellegrini goes with that.

Put the home grown and ressies in to fuck the competition off to give Twattini the same respect him and his "instructed" officials give us.

Fuck Europe and go for the double.

According to the Official Site, This game now sold out :)

Also, you can upgrade concession tickets free of charge, and those that have already paid for an upgrade will get their money back.

Must say, this should improve the atmosphere, was not really looking forward to it, but now its a full house I can't wait as its taken on a must win big game.

Brilliant that this is sold out (is that really true!?) Can't be there, but all of you who can, be the twelth man, please. Every single player says that it counts, and it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.