City vs Dortmund (Friendly) Post Match Thread

The player I would give a mention to is Eric Garcia. Looks a very classy player and just 17. You can see why he was so highly rated at Barcelona.

This all day. Kid plays well beyond his years already. Very excited to see him break through in next few years.

Mahrez’s two free kicks were great to watch as well.

Was just great to see football again!

Yes your right i am wrong Mr. Moderator , Zinchenko was very poor and gave the ball away constantly but lets ignore the facts , agree regarding Denayer and i have posted it in the correct player forum thread.
Why bring my admin role up? Thats fuck all to do with anything,so turn it in.

You said he had a nightmare,now you are saying he was very poor,neither are factual,you are talking your usual nonsense.

Douglas Luiz looked lost, was hoping for a performance from him considering there's potentially a spot for him in the squad. He will get another chance but needs to show more. Eric Garcia looked very composed, Pep can mould him into what he wants from a centre back over the next few years. He will surely be training with the first team soon enough. The rest looked like what they are, predominately EDS players in their first game back.

not dressing anything up , just giving my opinion on the performance , would be interesting to see if the Dippers treat next weeks game as a kick a bout , now they are nailed on Premier league favourites in some people eyes
You say it like we have options? It just is what it is, sure Pep isn’t overly enamoured with having hardly any first teamers available, but we just get minutes in legs and dust off a few cobwebs.

I've put in another thread that pep says it's no problem having first teamers back late as he has dealt with that numerous times,he has told them to come back when they are ready and if they are not ready to stay away until they are,bold move,trying to see who is hungry i think

Not sure why we bothered to enter this competition and i am sure the organisers are feeling the same , obviously we are receiving a few quid for entering , but the team we put out was an academy side plus Mahrez & Bravo , thought Bolton , Harrison , Nmecha , Denayer , Garcia and Roberts when he came on where decent , expected more from Foden and Diaz , Zinchenko had a nightmare his transfer fee has just reduced £5m on that performance , not sure what all the fuss is about Douglas Luiz the game passed him by.
It was nostalgic to see Joe in a City shirt again , shouting and bawling for possibly the last time . If you look at the Dippers squad they have ten first teamers available and they will take great enjoyment in taking us apart next week.
Zinchenko is not a LB, he's a midfield player.

1. It gave much needed funds to local teams in the lower divisions.
2. The hardcore support could get to the matches.
3. The team could continue to train in familiar surroundings.

Frankly in my opinion it is not moving on, more trying to build up a world wide supporters base. I can see why the Club are doing this but as you probably agree we all have our views on this and in a free society that is the way it should be.

Trouble is we won’t build our support playing Eds players while the other teams play their stronger players. Yanks are the most fickle sports fans especially if they’re new to a sport. They won’t remember last season only today’s performance and they will tend to align themselves with a winning team.

Certainly not worth staying up for. I should've known better. I know it's only a training match and most were young, but Garcia apart
our passing was non existent after the first 20 minutes. Thought we really struggled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.