-----------------Negredo

Freestyler said:
Manchester City at their best (4-2-3-1)

-------------------Costel

Zaba---Kompany---Nasty---Clichy

-------------Milner----Yaya

Navas---------Aguero-----Silva

-----------------Negredo

Aguero is an out an out striker. He can play as a single striker or as one of a pair (if the service is good). He should never be played in any other role.

black mamba said:
GazM said:
I'm almost past caring. MP needs to address the issues around formation. He can't legislate for individual error but the rest is down to him. I don;t want another weekend spoilt - Martinez is getting on my tits also.

Yeah , Martinez does appear to be in the limelight a bit more, but there again it's probably to be expected as he's now at a bigger club now ...... he's doing alright with Everton , he's lost argueably his best player , yet his team are in 4th position , and undefeated .... in my opinion two of the brightest managers in the game are now on Merseyside.

I am not surprised that both teams are where they are right now but they have there issues as well.

Everton's away form has been ok but they failed to win away to Cardiff and Norwich in games that could and perhaps should have won.

West Ham bottled it when in the drivers seat and lets face it even if they parked the bus if our side was on song we wouldn't have too many issues with them defensively.

The problem is we lack the cohesion and continue to pile on the basic errors that top sides avoid or if they do slip up are not punished for it results wise.

Despite the good win against Manure mentally we switch off during games and it can be 5 minutes and boy are we being punished for it and the same could easily happen on Saturday.

I might be wrong but I can never remember us conceding 2 goals in such a short space of time in three games in any season let alone the first 6/7 games.

We should be able to do to Everton what Bayern did to us and I know it won't happen but until the mindset of the players is spot on for a full ninety minutes any points we get will be scrappy with our defense hoping the opposition have the finishing touch of a Stoke or a Hull.

Its hard to get away from the feeling of foreboding with City. I still half expect us to lose most of the games, its a hard habbit to get out of.
But with Kompany, Yaya and Aguero to name a few, we have players who are the among the best in their positions in the world. How the fuck can we be so bad?
I'd give Jovetic a start on Saturday and maybe Silva for Nasri and a.n.other. I feel we need to change the line up a little just to feel a little change mentally from the mauling yesterday.

What to do with goal? I'd drop Hart too.

We need to freshen it up my team would be
Hart (needs a good game to play for England)
Kolorov Lescott Komps Zab
milner YAYA Fern
silva aguero Jovetic

subs Nasri, Clichy, Negredo, Richards, Dzeko, Lopes, Pants

super_city_si said:
Its hard to get away from the feeling of foreboding with City. I still half expect us to lose most of the games, its a hard habbit to get out of.
But with Kompany, Yaya and Aguero to name a few, we have players who are the among the best in their positions in the world. How the fuck can we be so bad?
I'd give Jovetic a start on Saturday and maybe Silva for Nasri and a.n.other. I feel we need to change the line up a little just to feel a little change mentally from the mauling yesterday.

What to do with goal? I'd drop Hart too.

Has to go for a decent spell and have a crack against Newcastle to see how his mind is.

I am sure the bloke has issues off the field at present , its the only thing that can explain why I would pick a dozen premiership keepers ahead of him this season.

For me this game has to be treated by MP as a new start. Forget the rotation thing as I believe that is what is at the root of our current problems. Negrado for instance will only thrive having a settled place in the team. I think at Malaga Manuel didn't have as many options and got the best out of a group who understood a specific role he has to be careful that by constant tinkering we could soon end up with a very disjointed bunch. It's all well and good laughing and being happy but this only continues if you actually win more than lose. You cannot keep everyone happy all the time - surely the time to rotate is when we have a more consistent set of results. Please pick the strongest team and for me that means benching Edin and leaving Garcia in the stands (how he gets a place instead of Jovetic is beyond me). If we don't do this Sergio and others will be wanting out in Jan and I dread to think of those implications. Still early enough to change it but we must not be afraid of making some difficult decisions now.

Need to get back to winning ways now and I fully expect us to. Silva is back and I'd start him Micah played last night so I think it's back to Zaba. Kompany and Nastasic have to be on their toes against Lukaku and we mustn't give any free kicks around the area.

Hart

Zaba Kompany Nastasic Clichy

Nasri Yaya Fernandinho Silva

Negredo Aguero

City to win 3-1

Looking forward to this game, See what reaction the players have after last nights defeat. It will be a tough game against a Everton side that is grown in confidence and unbeaten in the league this season, But I think we will just knick this one 2-1.

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, Nasri, Toure Yaya, Milner, Silva, Negredo, Aguero.

I'd play Lescott alongside Kompany for this weekends game in place of Nastasic for the simple fact I think Nastasic would struggle with the strength and aerial ability of Lukaku, I think Lescott would fair out better in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.