City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducado

Team supported
City
Here we go it's been a long and good season for us, just this one match to go, which I am sure we can and will win

All thoughts and predictions in here please

An absolutely perfect day from start to finish Sunday. Trophy waiting, Etihad buzzing, beer flowing, sun shining (?)...

6 nil. Seriously 6 nil. No matter what Qpr are playing for, the lads will tonk them. It is over!!!

Silva 1, Yaya 2, Kun 2, Balotelli 89th minute 6th.

Confident NOT COCKY! WE WILL SMASH THEM!! Not drinking all week til Sunday!!!

QPR will be coming here for a draw, which is all they really need to guarantee to stay up with their superior goal difference to the others. So just as all the lower league teams do, I expect to see 10 men behind the ball with us patiently passing round until we score. Then once that happens, we'll go on to win 3-0 or 4-0.

I hope.

QPR is not an easy game though, they are still fighting for their lives in the premier league, Hughes and his staff along with some of our ex-players there still have some points to prove here in this game as well. Hopes our players don't think their jobs are done and go out to celebrate to soon before this game like some fans here.

A hard game but hopefully today's results will ease the minds of QPR. Their away form is amongst the worst in the league though.

QPR game, Best atmosphere at Etihad - How??

Next weeks game is gonna be a party but i think the fans need to plan something extra special to create the greatest atmosphere ever seen at home. What dya reckon???

Re: QPR game, Best atmosphere at Etihad - How??

The whole stadium doing a poznan together in synch singing fergies cracking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.