City Vs Reading Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducado

Team supported
City
Not wanting to sound arrogant but surely this is a game we should win and win comfortably, I know there are no easy games in Prem but confidence must be high especially if he plays his best team Sergio and Carlos up front again, and it's the last home game of what has been a momentous year for us all (and I will be there)

Anyway all in here please including team predictions etc

Ducado said:
Not wanting to sound arrogant but surely this is a game we should win and win comfortably, I know there are no easy games in Prem but confidence must be high especially if he plays his best team Sergio and Carlos up front again, and it's the last home game of what has been a momentous year for us all (and I will be there)

Anyway all in here please including team predictions etc

'Nother full house, then!

should be a easy win for us..i will go with hart-zaba-kompany-nasty-clichy-garcia-yaya-silva-nasri(if is fit)-tevez-aguero i predict a 4-0 for us

citytill1die84 said:
In an exec box for this can't f@@king wait come on the blues a convincing 3/4-0 win :)
high-roller.gif

Hart
Zabba.........Kolo(Vinny) Nasty....Clichy

Sinclair.........Barry.......Yaya,.....Silva

Aguero......Tevez

But Mancini will probably play Barry & Garcia with Yaya further up leaving Sinclair on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.