City vs Real Madrid - Effects of FFP

PaleBlue

In the pocket, of a jacket, on a train in town
Team supported
Man City
A supplier offered to take me to the City vs Madrid home game, which I was chuffed about. However, in addition to the £165 for each of us the club now want the same again - can't book corporate for Madrid game unless agreeing to purchase for same amount of a Premier or CL game:

"As per our conversation, due to the demand please be advised MCFC V Madrid now comes as a link sell. Thus, to qualify and purchase hospitality for this game clients need to purchase an equivalent package for either another Premiere league home game (Cat C/ D) or Champions League fixture. I have attached an up to date fixture list for your convenience, which will enable you to choose another game to qualify should you wish to proceed with a sale for MCFC V Madrid." (Neetika Chuni, MCFC)

Venturing into the Rags "Cup Scheme" with this "now comes as a link sell" crap. Suffice to say I won't be going now as the supplier feels he was quoted a price, agreed to it, and then City moved the goal posts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.