City vs Southampton pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kolorv is a huge weak point.

If i was opposition manager everytime there is a turn over in possession i would be looking at the right wing (our left side ) for the space in behind Kolorv......The other two defenders are going to have to be very aware and if they push too high when we are in possession and kolorv gets caught out of position (which he will do) we are going to be in trouble.

Don't get me wrong, I like his system of play and completely understand why Pep uses it but it is extremely dangerous when we don't have all the players to play it....esp the fullbacks

I always thought we'd get beaten by Spurs, especially when I saw the team. The draw against Everton was an aberration, and if we'd won by 4 clear goals I don't think anyone would have been surprised given the performance. We played very well in Barcelona, and until Bravo's red card we probably should have been level. I genuinely don't get the pessimism on here. Some of the stuff being posted about Bravo is veering on the ridiculous (if he drops a bollock today they'll have to close the Bravo thread)!

I know mate before he got sent off against Barca he made two very good saves.... he can't help how Pep wants them to play.... even if you put willy in he will still try play the same way.......

PEP OUT!

NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.