City vs Sporting KC

Mr. Aguia

quazz65 said:
Attention Anyone Attending the Manchester City Vs. Sporting KC game on the 23rd.

The Regional branches of MCFC Denver, MCFC Dallas, MCFC Chicago, and the greater MCFC midwest would like you all to attend our pre-match meet up at the Yard House Bar which is located at the Legends Mall just across the parking lot from Sporting Park, the venue for the match. The gathering will begin at 4pm central time. We anticipate between 50-100 of the local supporters clubs members to be there. Please come join us for drinks and after we will march on the stadium in force. We are in contact with the club and anticipate that they will send over someone from the club to hang out with us and snap some photos. See you Wednesday!!!

Yard House Bar: 1863 Village West Parkway, Kansas City, KS 66111

P.S. I have not yet made enough comments to post a thread, but if someone would be so kind as to post this as a thread under the "match day forum" I would be greatly appreciative. We would like to see as many City supporters as possible.

Mr. Aguia said:
quazz65 said:
Attention Anyone Attending the Manchester City Vs. Sporting KC game on the 23rd.

The Regional branches of MCFC Denver, MCFC Dallas, MCFC Chicago, and the greater MCFC midwest would like you all to attend our pre-match meet up at the Yard House Bar which is located at the Legends Mall just across the parking lot from Sporting Park, the venue for the match. The gathering will begin at 4pm central time. We anticipate between 50-100 of the local supporters clubs members to be there. Please come join us for drinks and after we will march on the stadium in force. We are in contact with the club and anticipate that they will send over someone from the club to hang out with us and snap some photos. See you Wednesday!!!

Yard House Bar: 1863 Village West Parkway, Kansas City, KS 66111

P.S. I have not yet made enough comments to post a thread, but if someone would be so kind as to post this as a thread under the "match day forum" I would be greatly appreciative. We would like to see as many City supporters as possible.

what time is kick of gmt ?

I posted this in the other thread, but will put it here, too. This will be my first in person City game, and my wife's first in over a decade!

My wife and I are going! Field Club level and we get to eat before the game! And Valet parking!

My wife has been a fan since the late '60s and I became a fan in 2005 when we met. She is going to flip because she doesn't know we are getting all this, she thinks we are just going to go to the game.

Smallville said:
I posted this in the other thread, but will put it here, too. This will be my first in person City game, and my wife's first in over a decade!

My wife and I are going! Field Club level and we get to eat before the game! And Valet parking!

My wife has been a fan since the late '60s and I became a fan in 2005 when we met. She is going to flip because she doesn't know we are getting all this, she thinks we are just going to go to the game.

Keep us updated please sir :)

Nice gesture from yourself mate, brownie points for you i think, have a great time bro :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.