Balocheli = Balotelli
Da Silva = Silva
Mansini = Mancini
Thick fucking twat.
ps. is he Gareth Bale's dad?
pps. Get in City, superb!!!

PHEW

delighted, relieved, phew, phew, phew.

We are lucky bastards after that, not because we didn't deserve to win(I think we were better and more threatening for more of the game, but just the manner of it).

13 seconds left I think, wow, so glad that the gods didn't punish the team for Savic's error twice in two games.

Savic can't play for us again this season, I'm sorry he's just not ready to play for us, please buy a CB, play Micah at CB on wednesday, take the attacking hit to make us safe at the back.

Can't help but feel Mario will get a violent conduct charge though, sad, and maybe costly, but just phew.

We got lucky, but, and I know this doesn't sound fair to Spurs, but we deserved it because the team can't legislate for Savic cocking up like that, so I think it's fair we got the win, how lucky the circumstances.

Relief.

Phew.

Someone smiled on us today, I just hope they smile on Mario tomorrow.

JUST RAN AROUND THE LOUNGE WITH MY SIX YEAR OLD LAD SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

mistakes nearly cost us big time, but we held strong and we got a break at end, i was saying 2 myself no way will webb give us a penalty all through game.
nas was great, mario, is well mario. huge game stood up when wen needed and got result, after all spurs only got into game because of stupid mistakes, should have put it to bed earlier

zangatangring said:
Why didn't K. Toure start? Honestly, even onouha is better than Savic.

Funniest comment today! :-) He's in Africa with the national team, for the ANC, or what ever its called

Ducado said:
Get in there!

Brilliant Game well played both teams great result

Everything in here please

deserved win, but jesus christ we miss kompany, savic is borderline hhorrible, be it nerves or lack of experience, he simply needs dropped! lescott despite the goal, didnt look too good aswell. clichy and richards had good games.

milner and barry great today, didnt expect them to take control of the middle but they did, well done. aguero was great in the first half, but average in the second. nasri just the opposite, silva as usual one of the best.

games like this is why i love and hate football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.