City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

Spurs fan in peace said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I´VE BEEN WAITING ALL MY FOOKIN LIFE FOR THAT!!

THE KING IS DEAD!!

FOOK OFF SPURS AND GOODNIGHT

Balo´s gonna get a ban sadly

If we´d had Komps that would have been 4-0 no fookin probs

3-2 I´ll have it

TAKE IT , TAKE IT , TAKE IT!!!!

ALL DAY FOOKIN LONG!!!!!!!!!

COME ON THE ARSE!!!!

With Kompany it would have been 4-0?!

Fuck off! The sheer arrogance is embarassing we fucking gave you a right game today

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU MADEBAYOR?

tumblr_lgxn9d41Bc1qcwf5fo1_400.gif

Great win we had created much more than spurs were a far better side to watch and if it wasnt for savic they wouldnt of had a sniff

Hungarian blue said:
was that Lescott "elbow" really that hard? my stream was lagging a lot but it seemed that he pushed him a bit aside, good for a yellow but for suspension?

On slow motion it doesn't look great, only saw one replay at real speed and it didn't look like anything then. Not sure if deliberate, but didn't look good.

Fantastic result. But I have a question. Why is Savic still playing so much? This was nearly another one that got away based on his mistakes.

homerdog said:
Already saying on Sky that Balo should have been sent off, let the media frenzy begin! Perhaps the FA will retrospectively ban him and give the win to Spurs - nothing would surprise me any more!

I'm not sure how anyone can prove intent on the part of Balo (or Lescott for that matter), but perhaps we'll find out soon if there really is an agenda.

Perfectly innocent was it? If it was VDV would you still think - 'accidental' no malice etc?

The media and pundits keep saying, to be champions you need to play to the final whistle, we do and yet still all we get is the wankfest over how poor Spurs should have won etc etc etc, LMFAO well done City.

This witch hunt on Balotelli is ridiculous. He's falling and trying to find the ground. The amount of information he'd need to process to choose to stomp on Parker there (who probably would have deserved it, btw, with the way he was fouling today) is absolutely asounding. He's falling, trying to stay on his feet, spinning, and looking away...and he's also simultaneously deciding to blind stomp on the other player? It's just media driven controversy and it's despicable in this instance.

I really don't think Lescott's elbow is intentional, either. Again, you've got players in motion not even looking at each other and you're deciding he's choosing to make a subtle play at an opponent in a blind manner. It's just too much to assume intent at that point.

I don't think i've ever been so angry after a victory. Savic shouldn't even be playing due to an awful decision against Kompany. It almost cost us 2 cups and a league game in the space of 2 weeks. We're obviously in dire need of a competent CB, as tottenham just wrote the book on how to steal a goal or two from us by throwing long balls at Savic and waiting for him to screw them up. A complete nightmare from him today.

Dzeko also was complete shit today, he had the kind of game people have been accusing him (wrongly) of having all season. Completely wasteful in possession, the best thing you can say about him is that he kept showing, but he couldn't pull off anything today.

Spurs fan in peace said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I´VE BEEN WAITING ALL MY FOOKIN LIFE FOR THAT!!

THE KING IS DEAD!!

FOOK OFF SPURS AND GOODNIGHT

Balo´s gonna get a ban sadly

If we´d had Komps that would have been 4-0 no fookin probs

3-2 I´ll have it

TAKE IT , TAKE IT , TAKE IT!!!!

ALL DAY FOOKIN LONG!!!!!!!!!

COME ON THE ARSE!!!!

With Kompany it would have been 4-0?!

Fuck off! The sheer arrogance is embarassing we fucking gave you a right game today
You did gave us a game but a Spurs fan telling a City fan to Fuck Off on a CITY Forum??! The arrogance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.