City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

Just gone mental with loads of Blues on the steps and in the concourse, absolutely beautiful! To do them dirty Yid fuckers like that, now for Twitch to get sent down!!!

Dzeko had a pretty bad day ... Savic was very very bad , he cant afford thoose mistakes , never again !!! Rest was ok go go CITY !!!

Thank god Komps is back for the next league game. Win is all that matters, 3 points in the bag but I think Mario will get a ban!!!!!!!!!!!Come on Arsenal :-)

The more you see the Balo stamp the more you think, he was lucky to be still on the pitch, good job Webb was looking the other way.

Say goodbye for 3 matches when the dodderers at the FA get hold of it.

Ref will say he didnt see it

Spurs fan in peace said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I´VE BEEN WAITING ALL MY FOOKIN LIFE FOR THAT!!

THE KING IS DEAD!!

FOOK OFF SPURS AND GOODNIGHT

Balo´s gonna get a ban sadly

If we´d had Komps that would have been 4-0 no fookin probs

3-2 I´ll have it

TAKE IT , TAKE IT , TAKE IT!!!!

ALL DAY FOOKIN LONG!!!!!!!!!

COME ON THE ARSE!!!!

With Kompany it would have been 4-0?!

Fuck off! The sheer arrogance is embarassing we fucking gave you a right game today

Sorry, but he has a point. At 2-0 we were absolutely on course to dish out some serious punishment.

We were actually attacking again when Spurs hoofed it forwards and Savic decided to tee it up for Defoe. After that, the game changed and fair play Spurs came right back into it.

Feel a bit for Savic; did well 1st half but the 2 mistakes he made could have cost us the game.

Anyway, all that matters is the 3 points. I had faith we'd get them today..... and we did!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.