City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

SingBlueSilva said:
Spurs fan in peace said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I´VE BEEN WAITING ALL MY FOOKIN LIFE FOR THAT!!

THE KING IS DEAD!!

FOOK OFF SPURS AND GOODNIGHT

Balo´s gonna get a ban sadly

If we´d had Komps that would have been 4-0 no fookin probs

3-2 I´ll have it

TAKE IT , TAKE IT , TAKE IT!!!!

ALL DAY FOOKIN LONG!!!!!!!!!

COME ON THE ARSE!!!!

With Kompany it would have been 4-0?!

Fuck off! The sheer arrogance is embarassing we fucking gave you a right game today
You did gave us a game but a Spurs fan telling a City fan to Fuck Off on a CITY Forum??! The arrogance.

At least I'm mature enough to respect City and say well done.

MARIO BALOTELLI....... TAKE A BIG FAT MOTHAFUCKHA BOW SON
szivecske1.gif

THANK YOU BALO!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU NASRI!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SCOTTO!!!!!!!!

@nimal said:
was the incident with parker dealt with on the pitch or could Balotelli get a post match red card ?

No it wasn't unfortunately, but it was a pretty questionable incident so I'm not sure what will happen. It seems a lot of people are judging based on their inherent bias, I honestly can't tell one way or the other whether he did it intentionally or not. Surely there is enough doubt?

arsenalrob said:
buckshot said:
How can it be an intentional stamp when Balo wasn't even looking down? He could have stepped anywhere.
I am sorry but you can clearly see him move his foot towards parkers head.

I hate spurs and glad you won but balotelli knew what he was doing

Agree with you for once. He will get 3 matches for that. Probably play weds as we can appeal.

Think we'd better recall one of our strikers from loan because the media will run and run with the stamp story and he will get a 3 game ban.

I don't believe for a second Balotelli meant to stamp on his head. Unfortunately his little fall over at the end makes the whole thing look a little worse than it is. I would be amazed if with all the video replays in the world the FA could honestly in good conscience hand out a retrospective punishment.

Oh and who was commentating today? We've signed about 4 new players! Da Silva, Bolatelli, Julian Lescott, Cliché.. WTF? Isn't this supposed to be your job you clueless twat?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.