City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Ducado said:
It's been quite sickening the amount of Spuds fans (and their media friends) have been whining today, get over it.

They were not the best team to come to our place by a long shot, they came for a draw and nearly got one, their biggest problem is they and their ever so slightly bent manager got beaten by their own mind games, they believed the hype, it was Harry's last throw of the dice, because who knows he may be looking at time for robbing the British taxpayer (and they includes Spuds fans as well)

They are never going to win the league, they may even finish out of the top 4, they had an easy run and now it's back to reality, hope they enjoyed it, the annual Spuds slide down will be a joy to behold, your behaviour after the Wolves game and this has confirmed that Spuds really are a loathsome club with loathsome fans, just take a look at their forums for proof

So may I have permission to say it...?

Fuck Spurs,Fuck their cuntish fans and Fuck Arry-The guy who nearly bankrupt pompey. Beating them is on a par with beating the rag cunts.

I have a feeling me and you would get on very well.

Despicable fans, despicable manager, twat of an owner.

Bilboblue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Ducado said:
It's been quite sickening the amount of Spuds fans (and their media friends) have been whining today, get over it.

They were not the best team to come to our place by a long shot, they came for a draw and nearly got one, their biggest problem is they and their ever so slightly bent manager got beaten by their own mind games, they believed the hype, it was Harry's last throw of the dice, because who knows he may be looking at time for robbing the British taxpayer (and they includes Spuds fans as well)

They are never going to win the league, they may even finish out of the top 4, they had an easy run and now it's back to reality, hope they enjoyed it, the annual Spuds slide down will be a joy to behold, your behaviour after the Wolves game and this has confirmed that Spuds really are a loathsome club with loathsome fans, just take a look at their forums for proof

So may I have permission to say it...?

Fuck Spurs,Fuck their cuntish fans and Fuck Arry-The guy who nearly bankrupt pompey. Beating them is on a par with beating the rag cunts.

I have a feeling me and you would get on very well.

Despicable fans, despicable manager, twat of an owner.

Welcome my friend...They are my number one hated team,big statement I know but the rags,yeah I hate the cunts but its a different type of hatred.

My 12 yr old after the game said to me "Dad,that was awesome and I really hate Spurs"....Made my year....Just praying that Arry gets a bit of bird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.