City Vs Spuds Post Match Reaction Thread

citymad said:
Thought Silva and Kompany were magnificent but there is no way we deserved to win that tonight. Pulis will have watched that and be a very confident of getting his revenge. We were terrible.
couldn't give a fuck whether we deserved it or not,its the way it goes,they wouldn't have scored if they were still playing now.
Tony who?

This is going to be an unpopular sentiment around here but in the long run, Tevez is a cancer to this team.

He provides short term success but if this team want to continue developing and forming a chemistry to win the title, he needs to go.

Richards and Milner were incredible tonight.

Yaya and Nige looked off the pace.

Dzeko was, at times, very good, and at times very bad but I have a feeling he'll come good for us. His ability to win headers when we decided to lump it up everytime we had a goal kick was the reason Tevez replaced Silva, instead of him.

As for lumping it up, a big mistake which cost us a lot of possession and left us on the back foot for 70 minutes of the game.

Mancini has had a word with the centre backs in the last few weeks about splitting and moving to the corner of our penalty box when Joe has the ball. I've advocated that for some time, so I was disappointed when we lost all composure tonight by refusingto play football and hoofing it up to Dzeko. The supporters don't help, though. Every time Hartets the ball, he gets abused for not whacking it straigt the opposition centre halfs so that they can have a go at playing football - which tonight, they did superbly with Modric having the best performance at Eastlands since Gerrard a few seasons back. De Jong was no help either. Not once did he show for the ball. An average game by his standards.

WHen Tottenham had the ball at the back, Silva and Dzeko was running about like nobheads trying to win it back. Amateursh football in my opinion. Because of thi, the midfield had to press high, and with Modric's skill, we were well and truyexposed and lucky not to concede. We gave them a bit more respect in thesecond-half which was why we were harder to break down. So hard in fact, that we are now in th Champions League.

But to reiterate, Milner and Richards especially were excellent.

BlueBoss said:
This is going to be an unpopular sentiment around here but in the long run, Tevez is a cancer to this team.

He provides short term success but if this team want to continue developing and forming a chemistry to win the title, he needs to go.
Very harsh, Tevez has got us champs league. If anyones a cancer its that pillock Balotelli. Watching him makes me ill.

well done, I'm very disappointed in tonight, it really actually summed up our season all huff no puff, all the best next season<br /><br />-- Tue May 10, 2011 10:54 pm --<br /><br />well done, I'm very disappointed in tonight, it really actually summed up our season all huff no puff, all the best next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.