City Vs Spurs Pre Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More nervous than Derby day!

Imagine this game from Spurs point of view. They're going to the team who's top of the table who've only conceded 4 league goals at home who battered them 5-1 earlier in the season. This team is coincidentally packed with very dangerous players such as aguero, balotelli, silva and (if he can be arsed) nasri.

Plus, if they lose they go 8 behind and pretty much blow any chance of winning the league.

Plus, if they lose, all the daft things their manager has said and all the media/press hype they've had will make them look like total dickheads.

There is WAY more pressure on them to perform and get a result. They'll be shitting their pants.

If we get an early goal we'll absolutely dick them.

Grimble said:
58 points from a possible 60 at home in the last 20 games and won the last 15. I like that stat it calms me down.
That's my focus now as well then!! Fantastic league record And long may that continue!

Lets hope they play Dawson. If Sergio plays with the attitude and workrate of recent games, he will absolutely terrorise him.
COME ON CITY !!!!!!

Stoned Rose said:
Imagine this game from Spurs point of view. They're going to the team who's top of the table who've only conceded 4 league goals at home who battered them 5-1 earlier in the season. This team is coincidentally packed with very dangerous players such as aguero, balotelli, silva and (if he can be arsed) nasri.

Plus, if they lose they go 8 behind and pretty much blow any chance of winning the league.

Plus, if they lose, all the daft things their manager has said and all the media/press hype they've had will make them look like total dickheads.

There is WAY more pressure on them to perform and get a result. They'll be shitting their pants.

Early goal ?? what the fuck's that..

Cajosolu said:
Dunno why, but im a nervous wreck this morning about todays game. Hardly slept a wink & cant stomach any breakfast (yet). I honestly believe that three points against the spuds this afternoon will be the final spark we need to kick on and take the title.

C'mon Blues!

Me too, still drunk.

same here ime nervous but i dont know why!!
weve already battered them once this season at whl plus weve got 23 goals difference in our favour so its plain to see whos the better team i still think were good enough to dispatch wobbly head back darn sarf with no points even without yaya and vinnie! what a message that will send out if we beat the barcelona of london without 2 of our very best players.

vinnies back in the league side after this game!!get in!!

hes our leader
hes our leader
hes vincent kompany
theres no defender
that is meaner
than vincent kompany!

samharris said:
Stoned Rose said:

Early goal ?? what the fuck's that..
We don't get too many of them, do we?

Got a really bad feeling about this, we miss komps and yaya so much its frightening to watch. I hope savic doesnt start would be a mistake imo.

Silva and aguero are gona have to be in top form for us to get the win although micah breaking forward is a huge plus for us if hes back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.