City Vs Spurs Pre Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Talkshite and Sky are having their usual Spurs wankathon.
Tossers....They make me sick.

Re: More nervous than Derby day!

I seriously think that it is better to win today and draw the derby than drawing today and winning the derby.

Today with a little help from Arsenal we can put huge pressure on United and Spurs and they are heading into a very hard fixture list in the coming weeks.

A loss today maybe would give them some confidence.

So win today, come on!

I can't see why you are pessimistic as you are clear favorites and Spurs will have to play really well to get a result today

paul1300 said:
I can't see why you are pessimistic as you are clear favorites and Spurs will have to play really well to get a result today

Pessimistic is the city fan's default mindset. We come out of the box like that.

Some of us do grow out of it though :)

We'll still be top on the 31st January when Kompany returns. And then the Toures will return. (Final is 12th Feb, but Group stage ends 30th Jan)

Utd have to get in front of us before then.

jay_mcfc said:
lionheart said:
Unable to view the video here in Dubai but wasn't it 0-0 in August 2010? If Zabaleta plays, we will definitely not lose. That's my contribution.

Ha, indeed. I was taking us back to the last time Spurs were better than us ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Match-highlights/2011/August/Spurs-v-City-extended-highlights" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Match-highligh ... highlights</a>
i was at this game, it was magic!! watching it just now reminded me how talented edin is. what the fuck has happened to him?

EDisIN said:
Hello you citizens, this is my first post ever:)

I call Dzeko to score today, but I am sure that it could be way harder than last game against spurs...

my prediction city 3-2 spurs

Hopefully the goal last week against Wigan has boosted his confidence for today...he will certainly have Spuds worried thats for sure..

Welcome to our forum..

Stoned Rose said:
paul1300 said:

Pessimistic is the city fan's default mindset. We come out of the box like that.

Some of us do grow out of it though :)

all fans are like that except Man U and liverpool fans that go into every game thinking they will win 15-0 and how impudent lesser clubs are thinking they have right to actually score against them.
Even Gooners are a bit realistic

I don't think we will win the league but if we don't i hope we are 2nd behind you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.