City Vs Spurs Pre Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
micah has to be right back, we need him storming down wings, u cant play savic in this game,can we? but maybe we have no choice, so i think we may struggle today, but struggle at the back, clichy has to play, playing kolarov would be sucide against their wingers. but if we play our game, i dont think spurs can live with us, but it ill be close, i predict a 3-2 our defence will concede 2day, but out front boys will come up trumps, kun is the man and maybe some genuis from super mario himself, well if fit and stayed off the fags,lolol<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:31 am --<br /><br />if spurs are going to attack and we obviously will, it will be one hell of a game 2day.

Re: More nervous than Derby day!

jimmy2000 said:
jay_mcfc said:
lionheart said:
Unable to view the video here in Dubai but wasn't it 0-0 in August 2010? If Zabaleta plays, we will definitely not lose. That's my contribution.

Ha, indeed. I was taking us back to the last time Spurs were better than us ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Match-highlights/2011/August/Spurs-v-City-extended-highlights" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Match-highligh ... highlights</a>
i was at this game, it was magic!! watching it just now reminded me how talented edin is. what the fuck has happened to him?
Looked like he was getting back to his best at Wigan. I hope he starts today

If we are nervous, think about Utd and Spurs fans. Spurs fans could see their title challenge disappear this afternoon, while Utd could fall 6 points behind. Whatever happens City will be top (unless something nightmarish happens).

Nerves into noise....

The atmosphere has been dreadful of late( bar the second half vs the rags) and if there's a game the team needs us its today, so let's get behind them

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Nervous? No.

Excited? Yes.

This is no derby game. This is City at home against just another team. One which has been hyped up beyond all reasonable assessment.

Distinctly average and predicatable, they won't know what's hit them if we get hold of the ball.

I take us to win by 3 or 4 and send them home to think again.

Too many people have bought into the myth and don't appreciate City are taking part in this game also.

Surprised youv'e gone for such an emphatic win in this one mate given your wise words before the WBA and Sunderland games over christmas (which you were correct to be cautious about).

I would love City to turn them over but a few things make me nervous :

They normally play well at City. I know we won it last year but they did boss the game.

Its all very well people quoting 10 out of 10 at home in the prem but all runs end sometime.

They are a very lucky team. Just watch a City get a player sent off for nothing as usual.

However, after saying all this City will win "IF" they start putting the chances away, especially Aguero.

Can't believe some of the so called blokes on here. Pick up your handbags search around in the bottom, find your bollocks, fasten them back on and get the fuck up for this game where we will bully those soft southern twats

Once you start playing good Dzeko, Mancini in the next match begins to experiment with formations. Barcelona always play with a formation with few changes, and Mancini still other formations into the match.

Key for me today is to come out of the two games no worse off than we were at the start of the day. So if we draw and Utd draw then that is acceptable for me. Keeping ahead until Kompany and Ya Ya return would be pretty important and impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.