City Vs Spurs Pre Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to dig deep - very deep today. I want to see everything left out on the pitch. We may have to give blood to win this. I hope they are prepared to do so

paul1300 said:
Good game ahead I hope your manager does not start waving imaginary cards about, your good enough without him doing that

Come on you Spurs

only get out of jail free cards today, mate

paul1300 said:
Good game ahead I hope your manager does not start waving imaginary cards about, your good enough without him doing that

Come on you Spurs

...Yeah because he wasn't totally justified in a blatant goal scoring hand ball. Fuck off.

paul1300 said:

Come on you Spurs

I hope your manager shuts the fuck up with his nonsense about how you've spent fuck all!

Would have liked to see nige in the side to take care of modric but good balance in that team. Balo off the bench in the last 20. Lets hope dzeko plays a blinder

paul1300 said:

Come on you Spurs
not being funny but mancini can do what he wants,after all he brought us cup success, and as arry said all managers do daft things sometimes, no manager is a saint. u guys only moaning cause we top of league, if we were struggling no one would give a shite tbh

paul1300 said:

Come on you Spurs

Well it obviously hasn´t influenced a single fookin decision has it? Unlike the actions of certain players. You don´t need to worry about that one bit

deano ou812 said:
is silva playing,souness just said even bigger game without three key players,kompany,yaya and silva?

Yeah he is. Souness needs to do his research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.