City vs Sunderland

Duhaney is an excellent player. I've seen him live several times and he's one for the future.

So impressed. They all play the game the right way and are allowed to express themselves and the confidence it is giving them all is absolutely evident.

At the risk of boring everyone and going a tad overboard......Sancho....fucking wow, just how good is the lad?

Nmecha impressed me tonight and led the line really well. Looked a bit sharper than the last few games that he's played and coolly slotted his goal home.

I can see why Adarabioyo isn't getting first team action yet, he got caught a few times and those types of mistakes cost you goals in the Prem.

As others have said, Duhaney looks to be a great attacking full back. He was a bit sloppy in possession a few times and isn't the strongest defender I've seen, but has plenty of potential.

First half had 4 chances to put a player through. Tried beating players when there was no need. Think he was spoken to at half time and started doing the simple things. Yes he was greedy.

I think its more a case of the players are told they can express themselves and to try things at this level and thats what he did as well as others tonight.

He is an unbelievable talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.