City vs Sunderland

First half had 4 chances to put a player through. Tried beating players when there was no need. Think he was spoken to at half time and started doing the simple things. Yes he was greedy.
Have to agree, I thought this myself when there players in better positions he could have passed to. Amazing talent.

Great showing tonight from the lads. Sunderland turned up and tried to muscle us out of our game but had no luck. Duhaney, nmecha, sancho and Brahim all on the scoresheet.

Sancho was showing off his dancing feet all night Diaz looked a little quiet for me but when he did get the ball he showed what he could do. Duhaney was my man of the match.

Sunderland had a few absolute thugs in that team, and they just descended in to bad tackles and complaining at the ref.

Our goalkeeper tonight was absolutely fantastic. Made some saves that he had no right making. Fair play to the lad, his reactions were unbelievable.

No Gonzalez or foden tonight and Fernandes only made a late cameo.

Honestly feel like we were missing a playmaker tonight. Our wings were fantastic but we were missing a link in the middle for me.

Exciting prospects

Great showing tonight from the lads. Sunderland turned up and tried to muscle us out of our game but had no luck. Duhaney, nmecha, sancho and Brahim all on the scoresheet.

Sancho was showing off his dancing feet all night Diaz looked a little quiet for me but when he did get the ball he showed what he could do. Duhaney was my man of the match.

Sunderland had a few absolute thugs in that team, and they just descended in to bad tackles and complaining at the ref.

Our goalkeeper tonight was absolutely fantastic. Made some saves that he had no right making. Fair play to the lad, his reactions were unbelievable.

No Gonzalez or foden tonight and Fernandes only made a late cameo.

Honestly feel like we were missing a playmaker tonight. Our wings were fantastic but we were missing a link in the middle for me.

Exciting prospects

EDS is actually under 23's. I actually saw it differently re Diaz and Sanco. Sancho's feet were dancing but really nothing came off or him till the excellent 3rd goal whereas Diaz was the real threat first half and created the 2nd goal with a great run and pass. Gonzalez and Foden don't play for this team but now off to the real thread for this game.

For me Sancho had a poor game tonight by his standards. Still a threat, still some very good bits of play with his dancing feet but virtually nothing was coming off for him tonight. I though he was a bit better 2nd half and of course the goal was excellent. All part of his learning and good to see him still working for the team when he needed to get back and help.

Overall a better team performance tonight I thought and that even with some really poor passing in our own half that could so easily have cost us. A number of times our defenders had to handle one on one situations which i thought they did well and that's pretty well every one of the back line. Grimshaw's double save was a but special wasn't it?

Duheaney is getting better and better. His support down the right for Diaz was excellent and to be there for two goals as well is a great bonus. He read that situation so well for the 4th goal to sprint and get into the perfect position.

Can't believe that some are criticising a very clever skilful 16 year old in an under 23 side that won 4-1.
haha don't be an idiot. I would like to bet the most critical of Jadon last night will be Jadon himself. He didn't have a good game and he will know it. He is a fantastic talent and I have sung his praises long and loud on here but I think it's reasonable to identify that he isn't perfect all the time.Just trying to be realistic instead of going OTT like some just because he has great dancing feet and can beat players. He will look at the game to assess why things didn't go his way much and I expect be better for it. I know his manager wasn't that happy as he gave him an almighty bollocking at one point for try to be too clever.

Yes I know how young he is before you throw that one at me as well. All I did was say he didn't have a good game by his standards.

Sancho is a huge talent. Like all young players he has things to improve upon but I doubt there is a more talented 16 year old in world football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.