City Vs United Post Match Discussion Thread

rastus said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Well would you look at that. Top of the fucking league. All the Mancini critics need to shut the fuck up!
You would think so...but they never relent

We only won today because the players took matters in their hands!! When we loose its Mancini's fault!! When we win its because Tevez all of a sudden gives a fuck!

unlikelyfan19 said:
jimharri said:
B9AOU.jpg

hW9eo.gif

What the hell is Rio doing LMAO?!

looks like he's taking it from the invisible man.

Niall Quinn was brilliant, shut Tyler up on sky, and sounded like a norwegian comentator naming all city hero's of the past

I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points, and I love you *points,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.