City Vs United Post Match Discussion Thread

We were so fucking solid defensively today.

They had ZERO shots on target. ZE-FUCKING-RO!

Get in there you blues I love you!!!

Such a shame yet again city fans want to fight each other instead of enjoy the win sort yourselves out for fuck sake

We've done so well to comeback but even the biggest Mancini fan can't say he hasn't made big mistakes this season, he's lucky the rags appear to be making an even bigger one!

Come on city let's win the league

Congrats city, been rooting for city all season.
We only get a couple of matches each week, but city have a lot of coverage this season and are great to watch.
It's 5AM right now in where I am, McMahon looks chuffed on ESPN

I'm fucking shaking with tears in my eyes.. Completely overwhelmed. I can barely type this I just had to share this moment with some other blues, even if I'm sat here on my tod.

I love this club.

jimharri said:
CTIDANDREW said:
Please someone find me a photo of Kompany's goal celebration. I LOVE YOU CITY
BjZrv.jpg

Thats the carlos tevez we loved..look at the joy

Chairman Wesker said:
Get in there you blues I love you!!!

Such a shame yet again city fans want to fight each other instead of enjoy the win sort yourselves out for fuck sake

We've done so well to comeback but even the biggest Mancini fan can't say he hasn't made big mistakes this season, he's lucky the rags appear to be making an even bigger one!

Come on city let's win the league

Fuck off rag ****

Can I just say that I love Pab Zab - what a fookin warrior, what a heroe , what a fookin ledge

As for Barry - we´d be fookin 2 points clear now if he´d played v Mackems. Anyone who has any doubt about that just re-run thios sweet oh so sweeeet victory

Back to earth tomorrow - 2 major fookin obstacles to overcome

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.