City vs Utd CC game why not make a "DEBT COUNTER" banner

skybluekings

Utd has the Cup Counter banner for City, which will soon be reset :)

But a DEBT COUNTER banner would be perfect to rub in their faces because we know THAT is not going away anytime soon lol.

"£600m and counting"

Because football should be about events on the pitch. It doesn't matter if they are 700 billion quid in debt, if they are winning the league every year.

I'd personally hate to become those fans who rub it in that they have a bit of money. Chelsea fans did this, and are universally hated for it.

moomba said:
Best come up with something original IMO.

I think the Debt Counter would hurt them because its a fact and can't be fixed for a long while as well, so they will be stuck with that "label". Its something we can really rub in their faces.

2t8as.jpg

I don't want anything in CoMS about United. Leave their petty obsession with us to them and let's get on with winning games and overtaking them.

manchester blue said:
I don't want anything in CoMS about United. Leave their petty obsession with us to them and let's get on with winning games and overtaking them.

A million times this.

It might wind up a few of them, but we'll come out of it looking like dicks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.