City Vs Valencia Reserved Seat?

Del_Bosque

Just had a look in my purchase history on the OS and it's there as reserved, now do you reckon this is because its a freebie for us season ticket holders or they are holding it for us until we buy it.

The purchase date is the same as my season ticket.

They'll reserve it until the deadline of purchasing your seat..

As soon as the deadlines over, they'll then make all the unpurchased seats available.. so anyone can then buy the seat for the game.

I wouldn't look too much into it. Quite often 'Test event' and things appear in the purchase history.

As a seasoncard holder your seat is reserved for you for every cup and friendly match. You have a certain time to claim it otherwise it goes on open sale. That's one of the advantages of having a card. The only time you aren't guaranteed your seat is if it has to be given to away fans for cup matches. Then the club offer you an alternative seat. I enquired about this an got an email saying that the alternative seat will be the same price as it would have been had you sat in your own seat.

Don't forget you can register for automatic cup seats - gets you 50 points per scheme - Europa, Carling and FA. Tat way the club take payment and you won't miss a game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.