City vs Villa - post match thread

Can't complain about a 4-0 win. Spurs and Arsenal drew. If LC lose or even draw it'll be a great day.

I liked clichy's performance. Good win vs a bad team. Really dont get why bony is taking ANY minutes from nacho at this point. Every time bony plays were disappointed.

These sluggish(being kind) starts are exactly why we've been shocking. Luckily we were playing an already relegated side.

Got lucky with the first 2 goals. After that it was a cakewalk.

A 4-0 win would usually give me confidence but not this one.

The only plus is it may give the players a boost in confidence to finally go on and win 2 consecutive games

Great result and win eventually.

Very poor first half but Kun drove the side forward 2nd half and his work rate on and off the ball is a lesson to them all as to whats required.

Yaya had a good game and so too did Merlin so fair pkay to the man, its great to see him ticking.

Villa are abysmal, easily the poorest side ive seen in the prem.

Difficult to decide what kind of performance that was, given the ineptitude Villa displayed, but we'll need to be more clinical when playing better teams.

Hard to get too excited about that win. Always good to see the boys win, and boost the GD as well. But let's be honest; I'd have fancied our womens' side to beat that Villa side. And what's happened to Micah since he left us? He was abysmal today.

Playing at centre half, the weight of captaincy being surrounded by shit players. needs to get back to right back alongside a decent centre half, he's not the organiser he's being asked to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.