City vs Villa - post match thread

Missed the second half sadly, did Kelechi and Sterling change things? I heard Manu Garcia came on as well, good news.

still not ticking over like we should its so slow from the start and the movement is always back and across than forward and wide but you take any win and a 4 .0 win does look like a easy win but it was a 45min off nothing then a 2nd half game maybe am going on to much about the speed of the game and city are just playing within themselves and looking at the run in and champions league its called game management and we looked that way today

Without a le to witness game, the poor first half or one half suits us kind off mentality I what makes us win vs lower league teams without hardly getting a result vs top 6 or 8. Hardly excited. Sterling obviously good vs poor opposition. Aguero should've had a hat trick. Only disappointed because West Ham won ( great comeback even vs 10 toffees) and l can see rags winning as well. I'm not going to get carried away by beating Villa.

Great result and win eventually.

Very poor first half but Kun drove the side forward 2nd half and his work rate on and off the ball is a lesson to them all as to whats required.

Yaya had a good game and so too did Merlin so fair pkay to the man, its great to see him ticking.

Villa are abysmal, easily the poorest side ive seen in the prem.
Would like to see Aguero's "heat map". He chased back to our box 3 or 4 times and was often at the halfway line or on the wing to get the ball.
Navas put in a shift as well and Toure controlled the ball as well as I have seen in a while.
Not hard to see why we offloaded Micah and Joleon, unfortunately for them.

The sticks from the discarded rockets that were shoved up their arses at half time are still littering the dressing room. A weeks rest now thankfully then another big week ahead.

Would like to see Aguero's "heat map". He chased back to our box 3 or 4 times and was often at the halfway line or on the wing to get the ball.
Navas put in a shift as well and Toure controlled the ball as well as I have seen in a while.
Not hard to see why we offloaded Micah and Joleon, unfortunately for them.

That was a master class from Kun and when he is like that, he wins us games of football.

Bodes well for the run in.

First half dog shit (typical of late slow build up with no end product). Second half like a different team as per usual score once and we get a load more.

Both Navas and Clichy were good. Bony please never play him again, appreciate he is coming back from injury but he is a striker with terrible finishing, the only thing he offers is his holdup play and that wasn't brilliant.

Anyway happy in general with the results so far today just need Watford to win against Leicester and for the rags to loose and I might be able to forgive them for Wednesdays performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.