City Vs Watford (FA Cup) Post Match Discussion Thread

colbee59 said:
are you real Milner put loads of crosses in

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Yes and apart from the one he crossed from the left hand side for the second goal,how many actually got into the box in that first half ?? Soft bugger kept going back trying to beat the same man twice !!
Admittedly he was better in the second half but certainly never the MOM.

mammutly said:
What were Watford fans thinking about singing "United United United" that was just sad.

Its all because they were losing and they tried to wind us up, trouble is they have been
down so long they dont realize utd dont bother us no more, and judging by todays showing
it will be a long time before they come back up.

Spoke to a few Watford fans on the way back to the car and they were embarrassed about the utd chants, by all accounts it seems that they had a lot of fans who came today who aren't there week in week out at home and just wanted a day out to see the champions.

They said we have a top team and top fans and the atmosphere was great, think there atmosphere was and ours was shite tbh, always is when South Standers are moved.

good team , did more in 20 minutes than stoke managed in 90. Good turn out. Then the sad fvckers spoil it all by singing about RVP and then utd. Sad bastards. Then sang about being loyal supporters at the end. Of who? make your sad minds up

met up with a proper, long term Watford supporting colleague of mine from London today and had a great time in City Sq before the match (he was a bit confused by the on stage haircuts but to be fair, so was I...). He'd bought his teenage kids up for the match to marvel at our stadium and our players as he knewthey had no chance but recognised it as an opportunity to see players they might not have had the chance to see otherwise. He texted me after the match and was mortified at some of the chants from Watford "fans".

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
15fknd1.jpg

these flags look fantastic, is this the citizens ???? at work

we need more of these flags

no it was the blue alliance in 109. there's a flag that says "citizens manchester - cm11" but don't think that group the citizens exist any more

1_barry_conlon said:
Typical bunch of southern cnuts who can't hide their love for U*****.

And not just one of them,the whole away end. Hope the fuckers crash and burn and go bump.
I had hope for Watford fans today, good numbers, big day out, getting behind their team, why oh why did you spoil it you pratts.
In town later city fans went from talking to them to having a go at them and all because they had to be silly and chant united, will these lower division teams ever learn you dont come to City and take the piss

In fairness fair play to Watford for the turnout. Just a few idiots trying to wind us up and get the atmosphere going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.