City Vs Watford (FA Cup) Post Match Discussion Thread

SWP's back said:
Ducado said:
I am reading on Twitter that Watford fans resorted to singing United songs, a bit small time if they did
Yep they did.

First that we weren't "as good as United" followed by "United, Untied, United". Very very small time. *****. Hpe they get stuck on the M6 for 9 hours.

-- Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm --

salfordsingingblue said:
good day my niece was a mascot. macc at etihad would be nice
Have a word with her. Our mascots were hammered 3-1 at HT.

Well,first of all well done on the win.Bit of a shame if they did sing united songs but I gotta stress a large amount of the lot who travelled up are plastics.How many of em will travel to Middlesborough next week?Probably fuck all.However, according to twitter at one point watford fans were singing 'theres only one tommy mooney' to which 'apparently' the city fans heard as Rooney but hey ho.

pudge said:
Blueroses said:
How come we were not shown on Tv, no sky reporter there seriously found it strange as there was no stream at all either. Champions > <
3 o'clock kick off and I think sky eventually went to someone at the stadium after Lopez scored.

SSNakesTV will have two hundred bimbos, Rag hacks and Rag expros down at the Boleyn Ground five hours before kick off!

Only 6 pages one and a half hours after the final whistle.......

....must have got a result then!

15fknd1.jpg

these flags look fantastic, is this the citizens ???? at work

we need more of these flags

I thought we played really, really well. Watford were very good on the counter and reminded me a bit of Napoli but without the quality of Lavezzi and Cavani to really punish us. I thought our work ethic was really good and we did not underestimate them. However, while I can take banter, those cockney twonks chanting "United!" were first class knobheads, no self-respect.

The flags in 109 did look good, who's doing were they? Loads and loads of kids there today, so many young Blues had a good day out and doing the Poznan late on probably made their day more memorable.

Ducado said:
I am reading on Twitter that Watford fans resorted to singing United songs, a bit small time if they did

Yes they did, sad sad little boys......

We won at a canter. The gap between the divisions is getting bigger.

Spent the first half in 106 which pre game was like a picnic and i-pad photo zone. Luckily I was sprung by my lad in 112 who had a spare seat next to him. Cup game without being in 117 are not the best atmos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.