City Vs Watford (FA Cup) Post Match Discussion Thread

colbee59 said:
are you real Milner put loads of crosses in

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

This.. you wonder if some were actuallly at the bloody game today

As for Watford.. great support at first .. but as we got on top... the low point was 'yoonoieeited' chants.. (sorry , can't spell saarff english)

how pathetic.. but then .. as a bunch of southereners, supporting a non prem club.. like as not the plastics fall back is the rags

Either way... it sounded sadder than sad

BTW , on Balo
Came on late, looked up for it. Lots of back tarcking to help out when needed..
put in two thunderous shots on goal tha were so powerful that watford's goalie spilt both and the second rebound set up our new lad (lucas?)for his debut goal

Great performance today lot of hard work put in by the team ! Just goes to show why dzeko is a sub he's a good impact player that's all.bad touch bad decision making !!

At the game today and thought we played decent and worked hard.

Dzeko didn't do himself justice after being given a start.....pleased for Lescott, thought he was solid enough. Mario looked sharp........maybe will start at the emirates

Why was the goal disallowed...........anyone know???

Never felt in doubt the result today to me.
Thought the majority of Watford fans were dick heads, especially the 'united' chant, proper small minded

On another note, read Zola's post match interview and got to say the guy always comes across as a genuine honest good guy, with his playing ability wouldn't mind him on board our coaching team ...... But obviously a step down for him

A good performance, glad to see us start with a strong side. Just had a look at watford fans forum and it seems they are a tad embarassed by the utd chanting today. It sound like they had quite a few plastic fans there today, probably utd fans too.
Watford played ok but a couple of their players look like they need some extra training!
I've got a feeling that we will see balotelli and tevez start at arsenal next week.Dzeko and tevez don't play well together.

herrock said:
A good performance, glad to see us start with a strong side. Just had a look at watford fans forum and it seems they are a tad embarassed by the utd chanting today. It sound like they had quite a few plastic fans there today, probably utd fans too.
Watford played ok but a couple of their players look like they need some extra training!
I've got a feeling that we will see balotelli and tevez start at arsenal next week.Dzeko and tevez don't play well together.
have a bad feeling about starting Mario, remember what happened last time he started at the Emirates?

and if you want proof not ALL our fans are cunts-http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?45109-United-United

Would plastic fans travel up the country? Seemed like a big % of them chanting "United", the rest of their banter was fair play (even the predictable WWYWYWS? that every club sings to us) but that was just stupid.

watfordfan said:
and if you want proof not ALL our fans are cunts-http://www.wfcforums.com/showthread.php?45109-United-United
I wouldn't worry too much, a big away following like that, around half your normal home following, is bound to attract a lot of knobs, and your town has fair number from what I see on weekdays (I work locally). I'm sure most of us won't judge you all on it though.

I must say for 6000 of you, you were pretty quiet though, it might be loud for watford, but we've had a few hundred europeans make a lot more noise.

Good luck for the rest of the season, but from what I saw today, if I was a regular watford fan I'd be hoping not to get promoted, yes the money would be good, but player wise you are a long way short of a PL squad at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.