City Vs West Ham in match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the commentator just say he was offside but got the benefit?
Think you need your eyes checking sir as their right back was playing him miles on.

This is just poor. Sinclair's pace would of caused them problems but he's not even on the bench.

Another game we are losing control off second half, why wait till they equalise to make changes. Silva not at the races today.

mcmanus said:
sacho11 said:
mcmanus said:
....and your mithering on here. FFS.

One has nothing to do with the other. If I was there, I'd be making noise.

I'd be there if I didn't live in the US.

A yank. Too many jokes going through head.

I don't understand why there is so much hate from you people directed towards American fans. Please explain

Playing like we're not arsed we've lost the title, not what I expect from professionals.

Wanted to see anger, passion, desire, motivation, effort, sharpness and really clinical play to show we mean business and won't take it lying down.

As it is bar the odd nice move we're lazily piss-arsing about through this, it's not good enough.

Buck it up in the last half hour.

Some boring fucking staff from our lads...round' n' round'...n' round some more...then back to Komps...c'mon, try to score ffs.

EaglesFan said:
Some boring fucking staff from our lads...round' n' round'...n' round some more...then back to Komps...c'mon, try to score ffs.
Just about to post the same thing.
Boring boring city.

Mrmcfc said:
EaglesFan said:
Just about to post the same thing.
Boring boring city.

Here we go - picking it up a bit, finally. Good chance for Tevez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.