City Vs West Ham in match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to be far more clinical!

Hart error probably down to his injury but its still a regulation save!

happy said:
mcmanus said:
nateclassic said:
I don't understand why there is so much hate from you people directed towards American fans. Please explain

Yep. No worries.

A fella calling the blue army awful from the internet is a bit fucking odd. Then tells us he's from abroad then ta ra.

This isn't fucking netball for giants were you score every minute with music blasting or rugby for those padded up black folks with a white chap throwing them an egg shape ball lasting 6 seconds a play and everyone shouts wooooooooo.

Hate nah lad just found his comment odd. If he was from Timbuktu I still rip him.

We truly do live in an age of enlightenment.

Explain.

What's a boo boy? Is that the opposite of someone that doesn't think he should ever have competition and should generally be untouchable?

mike channon´s windmill said:
Dross - and that goal just summed up our half hearted, couldn´t be arsed attitude
That´s down to the gaffer

We won.

Consolidated 2nd without having to get out of 2nd gear. We also have a cup final coming up which we don't want any of our major player injured/suspended. Mancini knows what he's doing.

2 class goals. A sloppy goalkeeper error but I suppose that came down to Joe's injury.

3 points. Happy days.

I think the the injury hampered hart there and Carroll certainly got a lot of power behind it! But he made a few crucial saves when it was only 1-0 so I won't be too hard on him.

mat said:
Dross - and that goal just summed up our half hearted, couldn´t be arsed attitude

We won.

Consolidated 2nd without having to get out of 2nd gear. We also have a cup final coming up which we don't want any of our major player injured/suspended. Mancini knows what he's doing.

this.some folk cant even celebrate a win

karen7 said:
mat said:

We won.

this.some folk cant even celebrate a win

Happy days Karen.

We are pissing second place and CL football with yet another trip to that shitty place in London that we never got to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.