City Vs West Ham Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to make sure that the atmosphere is rocking on Saturday, the last few games have been very subdued, I realise that the title was slipping away but we should all take a step back and remember where we are now and where we were not that long ago.

lets start singing all the songs that we used to hear all the time:

we love you City
you are my City
we are City Super City
oh when the Blues

MCFC BOB said:
We win this and we get second place. West Ham will do the Allardyce thing and come for a draw, but we should be able to turn them over. 2-0.

Hart
Richards - Kompany - Lescott - Clichy
Yaya Toure - Barry
Milner - Aguero - Silva
Tevez

Do you think both Milner and Silva will be fit to start on Saturday?

vinnynmcfc said:
We need to make sure that the atmosphere is rocking on Saturday, the last few games have been very subdued, I realise that the title was slipping away but we should all take a step back and remember where we are now and where we were not that long ago.

lets start singing all the songs that we used to hear all the time:

we love you City
you are my City
we are City Super City
oh when the Blues
aint going to happen sat morning games are generally down cast anyway , this will be even worse

West Ham , mid table and not really going anywhere fast .... lost more games than they've won ..... only one result there , and it's not gonna go West Hams way !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.