City Vs Wigan In Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair to liverpool sounds like they have played well and dominated there but harsh penalty against Caragher (finally)

Those free kicks in our game to Bolton, 1 to us, next to them, next to us, next to them for all the fouls by Davies, u know it will go 75% Utds way today but lets hope Bolton have that never say die attitude they showed v us

TFC said:
I am deadly serious when I say this - I believe David Silva is playing the best football on the planet right now. Fucking amazing to watch.

Agree 100%

TFC said:
I am deadly serious when I say this - I believe David Silva is playing the best football on the planet right now. Fucking amazing to watch.

Getting a bit giddy mate. Messi and Ronaldo are better but he is fucking class.

This thread is now locked thanks for all your contributions please move on to the post match discussion thread in the main forum

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=232845" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=232845</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.