City Vs Wigan Official Post Match Discussion Thread

Too easy and enjoyable to watch.

just wish we could party in the stands like they do on the pitch, too quiet at times in the first half today, i hope we don't become spoilt.

The game was fantastic from the very beginning, particulary first 30 mins. absolutely fantastic! then it went a bit quiet, but Nasri's entrance lifted the game up again. I just LOVE watching silva and him in the middle. makes me feel that I would become best scorer in the PL if those two were behind me! I will really be disappointed if either Dzeko or Aguero don't win that...

Well done boys!

Next!

Nasri was an immediate difference when he came on. The goals were all pure silk.

Tevez' penalty was dreadful but otherwise he made 3-4 very good passes to split the defense in the 1st half. Was pretty, pretty quiet though after the break.

Kompany was immense. A pure class performance.

Balotelli looked better when he came on.

Probably going to watch this again on tape to get another view.

Very pleased. Tevez didn't look like he was unhappy or anything (despite a shocking penalty) can not wait till he is fully fit too, and Balotelli will get his chances over the coming weeks. Can not be happier.

andrewmswift said:
Nasri was an immediate difference when he came on. The goals were all pure silk.

Tevez' penalty was dreadful but otherwise he made 3-4 very good passes to split the defense in the 1st half. Was pretty, pretty quiet though after the break.

Kompany was immense. A pure class performance.

Balotelli looked better when he came on.

Probably going to watch this again on tape to get another view.

Football First at 20:25 ;)

3-0 was very, very flattering on Wigan. We should've been 4-0 up after the first half alone. One thing I noticed was that we were more of a fluent unit with Dzeko rather than Tevez. Yes, I know he isn't fit yet but he played for himself, looked quite selfish. Dzeko is great at holding it up and bringing others into the game. Overall very happy with the performance given we rested a number of key players, a routine win.

Halfpenny said:
3-0 was very, very flattering on Wigan. We should've been 4-0 up after the first half alone. One thing I noticed was that we were more of a fluent unit with Dzeko rather than Tevez. Yes, I know he isn't fit yet but he played for himself, looked quite selfish. Dzeko is great at holding it up and bringing others into the game. Overall very happy with the performance given we rested a number of key players, a routine win.

Eh, I'm not a big Tevez fan but he worked well to get others involved for most of the first half.

Dzeko's presence does make it easier for the Silk Three to play off him though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.