City Vs Wigan Official Post Match Discussion Thread

Another way to look at it is did we ever look like losing the game? No chance. We were on a different planet to them and it looked more like men against boys at times.

We're going to have some much stiffer tasks ahead of us because we are everyone's cup final now. But I honestly don't think we should fear any other team in Europe - repsect, yes, but fear, no way.

KentBlue said:
Another way to look at it is did we ever look like losing the game? No chance. We were on a different planet to them and it looked more like men against boys at times.

We're going to have some much stiffer tasks ahead of us because we are everyone's cup final now. But I honestly don't think we should fear any other team in Europe - repsect, yes, but fear, no way.

Maybe, but remember also that one of these days we are going to take all of the chances which fall our way.

How many good chances did we pass up on Saturday? The penalty, Micah hit the bar when clean through and 8 yards out, Joleon missed an open goal from 1 yard just after Kompany had hit the post, Aguero put a couple just wide. and there were four or five times when the ball droped loose about 7 yards from goal and there was no-one (like Dzeko, for instance) to put it away.

We did much the same thing against Bolton, Spuds and Swansea, and we keep saying 'on another day it could have been eight. Well on another day it will be.

Jumanji said:
CTID101 said:
Tevez really didnt look like he wanted to convert his.
Please tell me how that looks.

You know, when I read this, I thought exactly the same f8ing thing. Either this guy has got a photographic memory for each penalty Tevez converted last year, or he has a connection with God!

@aguerosergiokun tweet...

"The ball of the hat trick is now in my museum. And it’s more valuable because it’s signed by all my mates <a class="postlink" href="http://www.sergioaguero.com/notas.php?ID=364" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sergioaguero.com/notas.php?ID=364</a> "

:)

i watched the game again today and thought tevez although missed a penalty had an excellent 60 minutes he seemed to be less greedy and some of his through balls and running were brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.