City Website - A bit I don't like

svennis pennis said:
I don't like the fact I have to click through a splash page to get to the main site.

I also object to them printing directions to the ground. what are we? Rags?

Just go to latest news then Bookmark or add to Favourites no probs with splash page then.

Prestwich_Blue said:
And while they're at it, they should stop printing the results of games we didn't win as well. Very negative and gives the wrong impression.

I have long been campaigning for this.

Nicky D said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
And while they're at it, they should stop printing the results of games we didn't win as well. Very negative and gives the wrong impression.

I have long been campaigning for this.

You know were you'v gone wrong?
You'v not set up a Facebook group, people always listen to them, or failing that, a petition ;-)

I wouldn't say your talking crap, I see your point however as a fan I quite like to be able to read what the papers say about our club on the website, players wouldn't become to unsettled by this, they are just as likely to watch Sky Sports News who go through the papers or actually buy the paper with the article in anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.