City Will Lose At Villa

journolud said:
It's not just Parker. Andy Townsend in the Mail (2-1) and Stelling in the Sun (3-1) both back Villa to win. Stelling has a habit of predicting we will lose. At least Lawro has us down for a point.

Mick Quinn has said we will get beat on Talksport.

I don't really like our chances against Villa, they just signed Bent and they are going to play a really good game against us, mark us down for a loss, sorry guys.

Nellie10 said:
I don't really like our chances against Villa, they just signed Bent and they are going to play a really good game against us, mark us down for a loss, sorry guys.

no chance, they may sneak a draw at best, i go 2-0 city.

Fcuk all this villa this that and the other just cos they signed darren fcuking 1 assist all season bent yes he scores a few but imo he's being over hyped.

We will suffocate them in midfield silva will dominate the ball, edin and carlos both to bag today. Bent won't get a sniff bobby will see to that.

Villa 0 city 2

I a not sure why but I have a feeling that we might well get beat today.

A leaking defence and a new striker with a point to prove. Can see a stinking 1-0 Bent scorer with Dunne also playing a blinder.

Hope not but I just have that feeling, going for my train in 20 mins and hopefully after a few ales I will be feling far more optimistic. Will end up having some stupid bet like 6-1 De Jong 1st goal

The Fixer said:
Fcuk all this villa this that and the other just cos they signed darren fcuking 1 assist all season bent yes he scores a few but imo he's being over hyped.

We will suffocate them in midfield silva will dominate the ball, edin and carlos both to bag today. Bent won't get a sniff bobby will see to that.

Villa 0 city 2

Well said that man....fook Villa...fook Bent

C`MON YOU BLUEEEEEEEEEES

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.