City Will Lose At Villa

Since I cant start a thread someone should open a thread about this:

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/Robeto-Mancini-Questions-and-Answers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/Robeto ... nd-Answers</a>

FORZA MANCINI!!!!

I think the signing of bent will see a better game and hopefully one in which villa set up to attack....if this is the case I am confident we will murder them.

0-3 city.

Bent this Bent that .....

We have our own goalscorer in Tevez, add that to the aerial presence of dzeko, the guile of Silva and our top away form im going for

Villa 0 - 3 City with Tevez netting at least 1

Nellie10 said:
I don't really like our chances against Villa, they just signed Bent and they are going to play a really good game against us, mark us down for a loss, sorry guys.

This. I think this is where it all starts to go wrong.

Big Dave Watson said:
Nellie10 said:
I don't really like our chances against Villa, they just signed Bent and they are going to play a really good game against us, mark us down for a loss, sorry guys.

oh for F**K sake! get a grip, all going wrong? lose the typical city tags. men like mancini dont do "goes wrong" 0-2 city. defence will be itching to put right there wrongs from tuesday, and as for villa they will be fighting relegation come the end of the season, its going tits up for em big time!

citygal1 said:
Big Dave Watson said:

oh for F**K sake! get a grip, all going wrong? lose the typical city tags. men like mancini dont do "goes wrong" 0-2 city. defence will be itching to put right there wrongs from tuesday, and as for villa they will be fighting relegation come the end of the season, its going tits up for em big time!

Old habits die hard.

Pam said:
citygal1 said:

Old habits die hard.

So you aren't the same Pam that said this on the previous page then?

" I have such a bad feeling about this, folks. Sorry"

Some of you are forgetting how we have gone away from home and controlled games this season, especially the last couple of months. I'm sure we will have a dodgy 15 mins or so, as per usual, but we have enough about us to get a good result today. Three nil to us, no bother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.