City Will Lose At Villa

Just put £265 into my betfair..

Layed Villa at 3.65, risking "265 but will make £100 if City don't lose.

Chippy_boy said:
5-3 City. You heard it here first.

Ok, best if I don't give up my day job.

I don't think there were 8 chances all match, let alone 8 goals.

I'm sure you'll kill me now but...you were bloody awful...Silva lost the ball every time he had it, Yaya and Kolo kept passing the ball to the opposition, Tevez kept banging into the Villa defenders (being selfish as usual)...Barry was shite, so was Boateng...Johnson used one of six chances to cross and 5 others were a waste of time, trying to beat the full back and turn on his left foot...and Mancini played Dzeko as a winger, pulled him back behind Silva and Tevez (something I couldn't really figure out) and even though he was useless he did provide a few crosses and as the others made too many mistakes...short re-cap

To all the Gobshites who slagged me off on this thread (you know who you are) especially smartarse 'Sky Blue' :

Villa 1 City 0

Typical City proved me right.

Just remember next time that its all about opinions and if an opinion happens to differ from that of the eternal optomists it is still an opinion and doesnt have to meet with howls of derision.

Enough said.

Oh, and dont bother with childish ripostes because I wont be returning to this thread now I have made my point.

Big Dave Watson said:
To all the Gobshites who slagged me off on this thread (you know who you are) especially smartarse 'Sky Blue' :

Villa 1 City 0

Typical City proved me right.

Just remember next time that its all about opinions and if an opinion happens to differ from that of the eternal optomists it is still an opinion and doesnt have to meet with howls of derision.

Enough said.

Oh, and dont bother with childish ripostes because I wont be returning to this thread now I have made my point.

Congratulations, you must be so proud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.