"City will not pay over the odds for Anyone"

With the money we've got available to us I'd expect we HAD to make a statement saying we wouldn't pay over the odds. In reality I think what will happen is that we WILL pay over the odds if we want a player, but not dramatically. If we value a player at £10m and his club ask for £20m we'll say "p*ss off", however if they ask for £13m or £14m we'll probably bite the bullet and pay it.

That's just my take on things though.

I have been a City Fan for 32 years and been through thick and thin. So get your facts right before you accuse me of being a Fuckin Swamp Monster...... I can not see what all you people see in Hughes , if I was a RAG I would be backing the useless tw@t.....

We are in deep deep sh1t and I would make like the Board at Blackburn and get rid of the dead wood before it's to late. Sorry if that does not fit in with your choclate box ideal of Football!!!

In our current league position then we will have to pay over the odds to get decent players to come to us. I still reckon over £10m for Diarra is steep. As for £20m for Santa Cruz that's crazy.

wrenie72 said:
I have been a City Fan for 32 years and been through thick and thin. So get your facts right before you accuse me of being a Fuckin Swamp Monster...... I can not see what all you people see in Hughes , if I was a RAG I would be backing the useless tw@t.....

We are in deep deep sh1t and I would make like the Board at Blackburn and get rid of the dead wood before it's to late. Sorry if that does not fit in with your choclate box ideal of Football!!!

Jeez I can't wait for Hughes too proove all these morbid twat's wrong, we have been in so many worse situations.

Many fan's like myself don't worry and take it in our stride, you of all people should know this if you have been supporting us for '32 years' but then again your one of the doom mongers.

Will you be booing the team in the near future?

If so, fuck off and don't bother going!

wrenie72 said:

You weren't gone long Scorer !!!

wrenie72 said:
Sorry I put an extra T in Zab's name. If thats the best thing you can come up with I am shocked you bothered to post it. I will call my old English Teacher now and ask they review all my old reports for spelling and gramar!
You put an extra T in and missed an A out.

It's Zabaleta

And Kompany also.....Not Company.

pffttt....call yourself a City fan

moodyblue said:
wrenie72 said:
Sorry I put an extra T in Zab's name. If thats the best thing you can come up with I am shocked you bothered to post it. I will call my old English Teacher now and ask they review all my old reports for spelling and gramar!

Sorry ring-piece face you spelt Kompany wrong!

What about grammar fart face?

I do not Boo the team and never have. City have the chance to put things right big time from here on in... I can not see that happening under LMH. That is my opinion and I hope he proves me wrong!
To be honest I do not think he will... Elano speaks out and he is fined and dropped. Robinho deffends Elano and is made Captain? Sorry it does not add up to me. SWP in the middle and Darius out-wide??? It all stinks of incompetance and I think it may well get worse before it gets better! NO world class player is going to come to City in our current position! Berbatov proved money is not everything. Can you see the top players coming to City in January???

wrenie72 said:

Life is like a box...

wrenie72 said:
I do not Boo the team and never have. City have the chance to put things right big time from here on in... I can not see that happening under LMH. That is my opinion and I hope he proves me wrong!
To be honest I do not think he will... Elano speaks out and he is fined and dropped. Robinho deffends Elano and is made Captain? Sorry it does not add up to me. SWP in the middle and Darius out-wide??? It all stinks of incompetance and I think it may well get worse before it gets better! NO world class player is going to come to City in our current position! Berbatov proved money is not everything. Can you see the top players coming to City in January???

Honestly, Yes and players that will help improve team. Time will tell!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.